Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A Boring yet Romantic Summer so far


Hey, I'm Ashley Michelle. Everyone calls me Michelle, or Chelle, Shelly, ect. :P I'm fourteen years old, my birthday is the 28th of December. I'm a country girl, born in Atlanta, Georgia, but my heart lies in the big cities. I'm starting to get to the point where I like to live in the suburbs close to a city. I really hate not having any distractions around. I'm currently living in Madera, California, which isn't too far away from Fresno, which is a nicely sized mini-city, but when you're fourteen and without a license and all you're friends who are of legal driving age either don't have a license, don't have a car, or are too busy to be driving around fourteen year olds, you're kinda screwed in the entertainment department. (geez that was a long sentence) I'm an artist at heart, i love anything and everything artistic. I am a painter, I am learning to draw, I write music and I play guitar and piano (to a point, I'm still learning.) I love crafts, I'm learning to crochet and i do scrapbooking from time to time. I'm a punk (yeah thats right...) I dress in a mixture of goth/punk/earthy type styles. I listen to mostly rock and punk music, alternative and such, but I'll listen to anything as long as it isn't some kinds of rap and disco... just certain things. I have a huge passion for techno (i love to dance when no one is looking). I go to a great high school, and I've been living in California since the end of February. I'm entering my Sophmore year. I have wonderful friends, foremost amongst them probably Sarah, Kim, Whitney... You guys know who you are, and I love you all! :D Then there's David....
Beautiful, wonderful David. The true love of my life. Yes, I know that seems a strange thing for a fourteen year old with everything ahead of her to say but... I cannot see myself with anyone but him. I truly love him, he is such a completion to my life and my world. We are true counter parts to each other. *smiles* Well, that about wraps it up in the immediate department. I'm just a bored high school teen who is suffering in this anguishable heat and waiting for school to get here. I miss the daily distractions of friends and school, truly, and my school is so awesome it actually makes you miss the classes. I can't wait until August. :D

No comments: